Thursday, March 14, 2019

A very really extreme room makeover

So I gathered all of these:


To do this:
(Everyone loves a good old montage. So here's one of me attempting to fill my room with posters, and ending up with a mediocre result. Also, as you may tell, the masking tape gave me a hard time.)


Here's a more detailed look of what my walls ended up looking like:




I searched for old stickers, patches, odd pieces of art and posters I had laying around my room and stuffed in the deep depths of drawers. I even printed out some. And it still. Isn't. Enough.
Either way, the shots of the posters I'll be including, will be close-up shots. So the empty spaces around really don't matter. Hopefully.

I also ~edited~ the two shelves on the wall and placed some VHS tapes, a pair of headphones, and old film camera and a bunch of trinkets and decorations. It ended up looking like this:


I plan to include close up shots of all these things with a structured composition, but at the same time showing some kind of messiness through the posters. So the room is ready to go! I plan to start filming some of these shots this Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...