Friday, March 29, 2019

Editing tings

As soon as I was done filming last night, I started editing.

Here's a few screen recordings on what I did while editing my project in Final Cut Pro.

This one is from when I added the honking sound effect. I had to use my phone to record a portion of a video called "10 Hours of Car Horns Honking". Then I edited it in.


The one below shows how I edited the colors a little bit, and added a bit more exposure in the clips where I am standing in front of the mirror talking to myself. I thought these originally looked a bit too dark and grainy so I changed this.


This one focuses on the whole sound editing part. In the part where there is dialogue, I lowered the volume of the song and played around with the effects so it sounds a bit more muted, and edited my actual voice so it sounds clearer.




In the end, I also decided I would add the title screen at the end. I feel like it would create a more compelling effect towards the audience. Here's what it looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...