Tuesday, March 26, 2019

This is the best day of my life (probably)

Guess who got the rights to Come Closer!! I was a the beach with some friends yesterday, and on our way back I received this:



I was jumping up and down and nobody understood why. After WEEKS of not receiving a response, I finally got one. I just had to specify the start date, and I am GLAD my "slow-witted" self thought a little bit more about it. I just now have to fill out a form and send it back to them. They let me know if I have any questions, so I'm bombarding them with questions. I feel sorry for them.

So I am no longer anxious about not obtaining the rights to the song, I just have to finish filming, then edit and I'm done. As I already did two of the CCR questions, I only have the other two left.

I will be done filming between today and tomorrow hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...