Sunday, March 31, 2019

Issues with audio

So I have finished editing my project, but I have encountered a problem. The audio in the dialogue part is really bad. I have tried fixing it by reducing the hum and noise, but it still sounds mediocre. These are the options I have:

  • Literally film the entire part once again, this time with a microphone
  • Do a voiceover, with a microphone
  • Add subtitles
The subtitle thing is a smart idea, but I just don't like the way it looks, and it would make the audience lose focus on what is going on in the screen.

--------

Update: I just ordered a microphone, and I'm shooting the whole dialogue part again tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...