Friday, March 8, 2019

Come Closer

While I was designing the storyboard, I envisioned everything while listening to Come Closer by Miles Kane. This song has been on my "Visions" playlist for a couple of years, so me using it for this project was somewhat expected. I really like the song because of the beats in the beginning, which is perfect for syncing the title sequence into it. Besides, these beats almost create a sense of adrenaline or intrigue. The song genre also goes well with the theme of my film.

Now I have to wish upon all the galaxies and gods that I get the rights to use this song.

First, I had to look up the owner on this website.


Then, I had to fill out this form (I crossed out my info for obvious reasons):

And now I just have to sit and wait for a response. And also pray a lot or hug trees or buy crystals or whatever is it that people do to bring luck into their lives or have their wishes come true.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...