Thursday, March 28, 2019

That's a wrap!!!

woop woop

I just finished filming and it's the BEST feeling ever. There is no better feeling than crossing out everything you have on a list. I dare you to change my mind. Also here's a picture of me post-shooting :)





Most of my shots are still shots, so I didn't need much help, except for when I had to do that tilt up shot of me putting on that new shirt. I called my mom, she didn't help. I called my sister, she complained, but she did it. Somehow. Here's a little sneak peek of me talking to myself in the mirror. It took me a while to get the camera and I in the right position, just to get that perfect over-the-shoulder shot while I was well framed in the mirror. And it turned out perfectly! I was actually really happy with the results.




I have already started editing. Here's a rough draft/sneak peek:




ksajhskjf I'm excited


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...