Thursday, March 28, 2019

DaFont = DaBomb

The title is so cheesy I know. I saw an opportunity and I took it.

I was browsing different fonts to use for the title screen. These are the ones I found.







I was going for that messy but not too messy handwritten look. I feel like it could represent the edginess of the main character well. The ones that convince me the most are number two and five. I like how the brush effect on number two resembles a marker with low ink. Number one looks a bit more graffitti-esque, so it doesn't really fit the themes of Barely Legal. The typewriter one I liked, but it has more of a quirky indie film aesthetic. And number four looks a bit too heavy metal.

I'll make this decision between two and five once I start editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a journey

My eyes are dry my back hurts i am going crazy and I feel like I've got a sunburn for sitting in the computer for five hours straight...